Spa policies & Client Expectations
Body Allures is committed to provide the best experience for each client. The following Spa Policies & Client Expectations are intended to enhance everyone’s experience with us.
- Please arrive for your appointment 15 minutes prior to the scheduled starting time. This allows you the time to relax, fill out the appropriate client form(s), and prepare for your service.
- Services will begin and end on time as a courtesy to the next guest.
- Arriving late for services may result in a shorter session at full price.
- We attempt to confirm all appointments. Two days prior to scheduled service, you may receive a confirmation call for scheduled service.
- Client must give at least 24 hour’s notice of appointment cancellation and/or changes in desired service(s) in order to avoid a fee of 50-100% of the scheduled service amount.
- No-Show clients, clients cancelling less than 3 hours before a scheduled appointment, and clients canceling more than two consecutive times may be billed for the entire service and/or are required to pre-pay in order to be rescheduled.
- Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Spa guests must be 18 years of age or older to receive treatments without the approval of an adult. A Parental Consent Form must be signed in person by the parent or guardian at time of service, witnessed by a Body Allures staff.
- Discounts CANNOT be applied to Facial of the Month or already discounted prices.
- All gift certificates/cards are final (non-refundable) and cannot be used to purchase another gift certificate/card.
- All gift certificates must be present in order to pay for gifted service. Body Allures is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates or gift cards.
- Gift cards have no cash value and must be used in full. No change is given for remaining balances.
- Please inform your therapist of ANY personal health issues or conditions. Due to specific health problems, some spa treatments could have severe complications. The information collected is for your care at Body Allures and protected as highly confidential information.
- Gratuities are not included but are voluntarily given to acknowledge good service. Although completely discretionary, the typical range is 15-20%.
- Payments of cash, check, or credit/debit cards are accepted. No traveler’s checks will be accepted.
- Returned checks will result in immediate requirement of repayment in cash, plus a $35 returned check fee paid in cash only. Additional fees may be applied if full cash payment is not fulfilled within 24 hours of notification of returned items. Clients presenting checks with insufficient funds may be required to pay cash for all future services.
- Full payment is always due at the end of service. All fees are subject to change. Client should always verify prices before beginning a service. Failure to pay will result in legal charges and unpaid balances will be sent to collections.